Google is a leader in digital marketing and search engine optimization. They’re one of the most well-known brands in the world, and they’ve been around for nearly 20 years. They’ve also developed some amazing tools and resources for learning about digital marketing. This means that if you want to get certified as an expert on Google AdWords or Analytics or another topic related to Google’s services or products, then you should start with their free courses first Here are 10 free Google digital marketing courses that will help you master the basics of search engine optimization and online advertising. You can also use these courses to prepare for your Google Certification exam.
Google AdWords Certification
Google AdWords Certification is a certification that you can get from Google to prove that you know how to use AdWords. It’s like a badge, but it’s actually everything!
Google AdWords Certification is a great way to show off your knowledge and skills. If you want people to take notice of any certifications or qualifications that are related to digital marketing and SEO, then this one should definitely be on top of your list.
Google Analytics Certification
Google Analytics is a free service that helps you understand how people use your website. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that can help you understand how people use your website and the performance of other aspects of it, including:
- What pages are most popular?
- Which types of content do people like better than others?
- How often do users visit a specific page or set of pages?
Google AdWords and PPC Certification Bundle
Google AdWords and PPC Certification Bundle
This bundle is a collection of courses that will help you to become a certified Google AdWords and PPC specialist. The coursework includes:
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Course – This course focuses on the fundamentals of advertising on Google Ads, including keyword research and creation, ad copywriting, bidding strategies and more. It also includes an overview of the entire process from start to finish as well as lesson videos so you can see exactly what’s going on behind the scenes during each step in your campaign creation process!
- Advanced Topics In Paid Search Campaigns Course – If you’re ready for some advanced topics regarding paid search campaigns then this course is perfect for you! In this module we’ll cover everything from best practices (including testing) through advanced analytics techniques such as conversion tracking or landing pages analytics…and much more!
Google c Certification and Training Bundle
Google SEO Certification and Training Bundle is a great way to learn the basics of search engine optimization. This bundle includes:
- [Google SEO Advanced] – The first course in our Google SEO Certification and Training Bundle, this course will teach you how to implement advanced features on your website. You’ll learn about the importance of user experience, keyword research, site architecture and more!
- [Google Search Engine Optimization for Beginners] – If you’re new to digital marketing or just want to brush up on some basic knowledge before starting out with Google Search Engine Optimization then this is an excellent place start from! It’s got everything from meta descriptions & alt tags through sitemaps & canonical tags all the way down through anchor text distribution strategies which will help make sure that when someone searches they get what they want quickly without any hassle at all 🙂
“You Might Also Like”
Google Display Advertising Fundamentals Course
Google Display Advertising (GDA) is a form of online advertising that uses content from websites to appear on other websites. The ads are often text-based or image-based, and they can be delivered using in-text ads, pop-ups and banner ads.
The purpose of this course is to teach you how to set up a Google Display Ad campaign and manage it through its lifecycle until it’s ready for your sales team. You’ll learn how to:
- Set up a campaign by selecting the type of ad you want as well as where it should appear on the web
- Manage campaigns by adding keywords, targeting audience groups based on location or interest level; managing budgets; scheduling campaigns; reporting performance metrics like cost per conversion rate (CPC), cost per impression (CPM).
Google Analytics Advanced Course
If you are looking to become an advanced Google Analytics user, this is the course for you. It covers everything from tracking website traffic using custom dimensions and goals to advanced reporting features.
The course includes videos that teach users how to set up their own account and use the different types of reports available in GA. You will learn about:
- What is Google Analytics for Business?
- What is Google Analytics for AdWords Campaigns?
- What is Google Analytics for YouTube Videos & Search Results (Conversion Tracking)?
- How Do I Track My Emails With Email Marketing Demos By Easily Identifying Which Email Campaigns Are Working Best For Me By Using This Tool That Helps Me To Create A Customized List Of Potential Customers Who Are Interested In Purchasing Your Product Or Service Online And Then Build A Relationship With Them Before Selling Them Into Your Database As A Customer And Then Send Them Later On When They Are Ready To Buy Something From You!
Google Search Engine Optimization for Beginners Course
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving your website’s visibility in search engines by using various tactics to meet the needs of search engine users. It includes all activities that focus on making sure your site appears at the top of google results, including:
- On-page optimization – making sure that your pages are easy for users to navigate and understand;
- Off-page optimization – creating links from other websites pointing back to yours; and
Offsite Optimization – utilizing tools like social media advertising or email marketing campaigns so you can get more traffic from other sites.
Google Analytics Academy Boot Camp – Beginner to Advanced Level
Google Analytics Academy Boot Camp – Beginner to Advanced Level is a course that will help you get certified. You will learn how to use Google Analytics. This course covers all the different aspects of using Google Analytics and its reporting tools, including:
- Understanding goals, custom dimensions & metrics
- Creating custom reports with filters & segmentation
How to Start a Blog in 10 Days or Less with WordPress Course (Intermediate)
Blogging is a great way to build your brand and get exposure, but it’s also a very time-consuming process. If you’re just getting started with blogging, this course will teach you how to start out on the right foot with WordPress. You’ll learn about how blogs work, how they are different from websites (and why), what makes for good content for your blog (and what not), how to set up your website quickly using WordPress’ free hosting service (choose one of our recommended hosting services below!), and more!
This course was created by our friends at WPBeginner; they have helped millions of people around the world get their first websites up and running quickly with their step-by-step tutorials. To see more courses like this one in action visit [https://wpbEG].
#2 will help you get certified.
If you’re looking for a Google Digital Marketing Certification, then look no further. We’ve got you covered with our free online courses that will help get certified in Google AdWords and PPC.
Google Analytics Certification – Get Certified to understand how to measure the success of your website using Google Analytics.
Google AdWords and PPC Bundle – This bundle is designed with one thing in mind: helping people become successful marketers through paid search advertising (PPC). From setting up their accounts, managing budgets and optimizing their campaigns; this course has all the tools needed to get started on making money online through paid search advertising campaigns!
We all know that Google is the most popular search engine today. It’s also a great place to start your digital marketing career. If you want to learn more about how to start a business using Google AdWords, then we recommend taking one of our courses on this topic.
visit our website beforeitsnews.co.uk.